Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chaos


Day :one
A speaker phone conference with Easton's teacher ,sped teacher, all therapist's , school counselor , and school principal
Conference begins part 1
I am on speaker talking ...minor background noise.....noise is louder...
I decide to in my closet to hear.... in the middle of the Principal telling us she is so glad we are such good supportive parents .....A loud wail and Easton running and telling me to come quick...Go into girls room and Ezra Claire has pulled the end table on top of herself
me on phone:I can not talk my daughter is hurt (from obvious neglect) and I hang up , in the middle of the good parent speech...Check Ezra Claire out she is fine....
Call back
Conference part 2
Principal asks what happened I shamefully skip the hiding in my closet part, but tell her Ezra Claire is ok
Good parent speech back on... feeling guilty about that speech...
Hang up and proceed to yell at Easton for not doing his homework and Ella for pinching him...
Ezra has dirty diaper
help E with homework
Dinner time
Make taco soup
We eat dinner
bathe girls
too tired to bring Easton to jui jitsu
by the way the house looks like a bomb went off
Jason is working late
he comes home takes over tells me to lay down(strange) but I am thrilled
he Plays with kids
puts them to bed
I am watching Idol
Rubs my feet (very strange) but equally as thrilled
I ask him what he wants he laughs and asks how do I know him so well
He goes to ji jitsu for his late class due to a good foot rub
The house is quiet
Sleep

Okay so the alarm starts to go off at 5:30 Jason continually hits snooze.
6:45 am Ezra Claire is screaming I feel like I am still vividly dreaming !

Ella is up and immediately whining because she wants scrambled eggs not fried ....I have a headache and need coffee badly...she settles for lucky charms ....Thank you Lord!

Ella goes to tinkle like the "big girl" she is... the toilet overflows

Ella is now running through the house screaming and we don't have a plunger.

Jason is now in a rush to leave for work and get Easton to school but has to check Easton's homework because I do not know how to do fractions or word problems...NICE

do puzzle with Ella ,play beauty and the beast with Ella ,play babies with ella and Effy...

Nap time for Ezra Claire ....Ella and I play memory

Effy wakes up ...I make lunch

WE eat I build them a tent....please do not be mislead into thinking I play like this daily with them ....this is a mere desperate attempt to try to make up for yesterday's chaos and past guilt oh and to minimize todays chaos

Too late Ella has brought out every toy from her closet while Effy dumps all the ones I just picked up...Effy has a bead in her mouth and Ella is wanting yet another snack I give her a choice goldfish or string cheese her answer is "I want something better" ....translation...Chocolate
We are out and now we are both depressed...

We play watch Dora ...nap time #2 for Ezra Claire aka Effy...#1 for Ella

They are sleeping I do my quiet time
PRAISE YOU LORD
Colossians 1:29 "to this end I labor , struggling with all HIS energy,which so powerfully works with in me"
Ps: I left out some yelling for the sake of my character;)
Pss: excuse grammer and spelling ...I dont even feel like it

6 comments:

  1. Brooke ,I love u 2:) .... I miss u:(...I saw brit got a house it is going to be so beautiful with the two of you working on it y'all are so stinkin talented...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les, that was hysterical. I can seeing that going on! I am so glad that your are allowing your life to entertain others. Kiss my babies for me. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS...HOW HILARIOUS IS THAT?!?! I SWEAR HAD I NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE A FULL COLOR MOVIE IN MY HEAD AND DIDN'T KNOW WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT WENT DOWN AT YOUR HOUSE....I'D THINK YOU WERE DESCRIBING MY HOUSE! LOL! LUV YA! KRISTAN P.S. SEE...I CAN KEEP IT CLEAN...HEIFER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me laugh hysterically!!! I could read these all night! I love you dearly, my awesome...hottie...friend!

    ReplyDelete