Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Sunday

So I have to share this awesome book I just got yesterday...So long , Insecurity by Beth Moore...This book is so amazing for me first because I need it and second it is so raw, real , and basically gets the epidemic by it's ugly throat. Beth (like I know her on a first name basis) she is so open about her insecurities which helps me to really identify with mine but every single one she describes I feel like she is describing me so I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I can tell you this much I just know that insecurity is not from the Lord because he is security at it's very definition so it is the enemy which sometimes we are our own worse enemy. I am tired of being insecure and if you are too get this book . I know that Jesus is the only "cure" to this epidemic and this book brings out things that points me to the Healer. Helps me to recognize triggers and false positives as Beth(my new bff) puts it. Plus her humor is always an added bonus! Oh, and most importantly on her blog The LPM blog, she is doing a discussion group on the book. If you get the book let me know since I have 6 followers one of them being myself(don't laugh it was an accident) and I know all of you text me, call me or let's just blog so we can discuss or I can just suck the life out of you with all of my issues...lol...joking. Seriously , I would love to have someone to talk about what we are getting out of the book and minister to each other:) Okay, have a good night and happy spring break .
For HIS Glory,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment